Sunday, December 11, 2011

the final countdown!

One week left friends! One week until graduation day and I am out of West Chester for good. So you may be wondering, what's next?? Well after reading advice from friends' responses and talking to people outside of class I have come to a conclusion... I still have no idea what I want to do in life. But! it's okay! My job offered me a full time position and I also still have my other part-time job. So right now, I'm very content. I love the school that I work at and would have been heartbroken to have to leave them, so going full time allows me to stay through camp in August. So the way I see it I still have about seven more months to figure out the rest of my life. School was definitely an option but I've spent the last 17 years of my life in school and I deserve a break. Signing off for tonight! But follow me as I count down the stresses of these next seven days!

No comments:

Post a Comment